Junior European Open Report


I have a guest blog today from Jack Ryan. Jack was on the Junior EO team who recently competed in Slovakia. He won an overall bronze medal in the under 15 individual class.

Over to Jack...

When I first heard I had got onto the team I was ecstatic and was looking forwards to a great time, I was not let down.

The venue was massive and the rooms were too. The indoor arena was again massive and thankfully nice and cool.

The venue was great but I loved meeting new people from the British team and other teams even more, I had loads of fun hanging out with them at the event and the party.

My favourite part however was of course getting my bronze in the under 15’s individual overall with my dog Jet. There’s no feeling better than the feeling of being on the podium, I was so happy there is no way to explain it.




I loved the event and I defiantly won’t forget it anytime soon. I would also recommend to anyone thinking of trying out that they really should as it is an amazing experience, you won’t regret it.


Comments

Popular Posts