A future full of blog articles...

It has been a while since I last wrote my blog. As usual there is always plenty to write about, I just need to make the time.

I'm in to the seminar season now which I really enjoy. They have been interactive, engaging and attracting a wide range of people from across all levels of the dog agility spectrum.

Of course at this time of year people are trying to maintain their New Year Resolutions which in the world of dog agility usually involves training more regularly, getting fitter (handlers), entering shows earlier to get camping and, promising not to 'let my dog down this year'... That's an interesting one, a future blog article.

I've taken a slightly different approach to my goal setting this year. I'm experimenting with a couple of different ideas. One engages new technology and convenience, another is 'old school' but reliable and feels like you've achieved something every day... another future blog article.

Anyway, whatever you set out achieve this year, I hope you're enjoying the journey and perhaps you could tell me about how its going for you...maybe another future blog article...



Comments

Popular Posts